The printable Chinese vocabulary flash cards are available
on the class blog Skydrive share. I made
these so you can print them out for your children to practice at home. These do not need to be turned in. These
flash cards are located in the 1A -2B Printable Flash Cards Folder under the class
Skydrive: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=78c920ca2076c3ae&id=78C920CA2076C3AE!330. We are on 1B L9. One section is I can read, and one section is
I can write.
The online flash cards are on the class blog under the Flash
Cards tab. With these flash cards you can
hear the character pronunciation along with other learning activities. There are also 2 games available for your
child to play and review the characters.
Please spend time practicing addition and subtraction up to
20 with your child. There are also review
worksheets you can download under the homework folder (Topic 4 Review) on
Skydrive: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=78c920ca2076c3ae&id=78C920CA2076C3AE!330
Austin has earned a Show and Tell coupon in our red
class. He brought his 2 pets to our
class last Friday. The pictures will be
in the pictures folder on Skydrive.


No comments:
Post a Comment