Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to second grade!
I am very excited to be teaching your student this year!
This year we are using a Chinese text book from
Singapore. This text book has been
created for native Chinese speaking students.
Because of this, it is harder than the text book your children had in
the first grade. Your children will need
to spend more time practicing at home. I
will send home packets to help them study.
The Chinese text book from Singapore also has a website
your children can go to, to practice.
The website address is
I also use a blog online to keep the parents updated on
what we do in class. The address for the
blog site is:
This blog site is private, and to be able to access it
you must have a Blogger account. I will
give you a permission slip to sign that will request your email address you
have for your Blogger account, and request permission to use video and pictures
of your children on the classroom blog.
I also have a file share where I will place files related
to our class. For Example, I will have a
homework folder with all of our homework files located in it. There is a link on the classroom blog called
Parents Folder 2012-2013. The link to
access this folder is:
We will have a fun and exciting year learning Chinese!
Sincerely,
吴老师 Wu Lao Shi
Mrs. Oreno
Mrs. Oreno
No comments:
Post a Comment