We will identify and represent the relationships among numbers, quantities, and place value in whole numbers up to 1000.
Chinese
We will continue working on Lesson 9. Please take time to review Lesson 8 and 9, with your children, on the website xuele.com. Work on the vocabulary from the homework we sent home on Monday.
Science
We are going to talk about animals and their habitats.
Show & Tell Project
We are going to have a Friday project called "About Me." Starting Friday, December 9, we will be having 5 students each Friday present their "About Me" project. I will send the document home on Monday, November 28. Please help your child prepare at home. Last week, on this blog, I posted the "About Me" information and also the translation.
We will also spend some time on Christmas stories and activities, and practice singing Silent Night in Chinese.
I hope everyone is having a great holiday season so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment